Information note on the processing of personal data
Simply Green Association (PSV) based in 138 Ferdinand I Boulevard, apartment 2, sector 2, Bucharest, Romania, e-mail email@example.com, website www.pursisimpluverde.ro hereby informs you about the processing of your personal data and the rights you have in accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) and national legislation on the protection and security of personal data, in force.
1. Simply Green Association (PSV) has the obligation to administer in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data provided to it. PSV complies with the legal provisions regarding the protection of personal data and implements technical and organizational measures to protect all operations that directly or indirectly generate access to personal data, in order to prevent accidental or illegal unauthorized processing and loss of data.
PSV processes your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, as an operator, in order to perform activities necessary to fulfill the purpose of the association
The data is collected directly, based on your consent, and will be kept and used only for the purpose for which it was collected.
2. We do not use personal data for automated processing or for profiling. We do not perform activities that involve automated processing formulas about you. We use technical means to store data securely. We do not process data for purposes other than those declared for which they were collected.
3. You enjoy the rights to personal data that you hold, by way of example: the right of access, the right to intervene, the right to object, the right to rectification and portability of data, the right to restrict processing and the right to delete data.
4. According to the legal provisions on the protection of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by a request addressed to PSV. Also, in order to exercise your rights or in case you have questions related to the processing of your personal data, please contact the person in charge of personal data protection at PSV level, at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The contact details of the data protection officer can also be found on the PSV website – www.pursisimpluverde.ro.
5. In case of any dissatisfaction, you have the right to file a complaint, the institution authorized to resolve it being the National Authority for Supervision of Personal Data Processing, whose contact details are on its website: www.dataprotection.ro.